Tomas Strömberg, is Professor in Biomedical Engineering, Circulation and Respiration Physiology Measurement Methods. He was MSEE (sw: Y-linjen) in 1990, PhD in 1996, Associate Professor (sw: Docent) in 2000 and Professor in 2003.
Activities and interest:
- Biomedical optics
- Tissue optical properties
- Diffuse reflectance spectroscopy
- Laser Doppler flowmetry
- Monte Carlo simulations
- Diffuse reflectance spectroscopy applications in the myocardium
- Advanced Algorithms in Laser Doppler Flowmetry
- Respiration physiology measurements
- Examiner in TBMT01, Biomedical signal processing.
Sidansvarig: Tomas Strömberg
Senast uppdaterad: 2012-06-28